Software engineer, designer and open data enthusiast.
I’m Lennart Fischer, a software developer from Moers, Germany. The past years I have been passionately working on a variety of projects, from small websites to large scale mobile applications. I’m passionate about building great experiences, and I’m always looking for new challenges.
Over the past years, I have worked on a variety of projects.
Some of them are listed below.
- Mein Moers – an app for my hometown (iOS / Android)
- moers festival app – an app for a local festival (iOS / Android)
- Adventfinum – a charity project for my school
- 24doors – digital advent calendars (iOS / Android)
- iOS Application Development (Swift, UIKit, SwiftUI, etc.)
- Android Application Development (Java, Kotlin, Jetpack Compose, etc.)
- Web Development (PHP, Laravel, etc.)
- Design work (Figma, Affinity Designer)
- Working with open data
- Participated at the first hackday in Moers – March 2015
- Started developing iOS apps with Swift – April 2015
- 3rd Place Code Competition „Zapfsäulenkönig“ - IT Talents – June 2016
- Joined Code for Niederrhein as founding member – March 2016
- Started working on first Mein Moers prototype – October 2016
- 2nd Place Code Competition „Uniplaner“ - IT Talents – March 2017
- Jugend hackt Köln – September 2017
- Fraunhofer Talent School: Math in practice – October 2017
- Internship Satellite App @ sipgate GmbH – January 2018
- Launched Mein Moers app – February 2018
- Launched moers festival app – May 2018
- Apple WWDC 2018 Scholarship Winner – June 2018
- Talk at Open Government Conference Cologne – 4th of September 2018
- Digital advent calendar: raised 3.5K€ for school – September to December 2019
- Open data in school: workshop in Konstanz, Germany – January 2019
- Worked on moers festival app – March to June 2019
- Digital advent calendar: raised 4K€ for school – September to December 2019
- TEDxMoers talk about my apps – January 2020
- Software engineer intern @ Coduct GmbH – September to November 2020
- Software engineer @ moers festival – December 2020 to Juni 2021
- Worked on 24doors – July to December 2020
- Co-Founder & Software Engineer @ Inventas – June 2021
- Started Computer Science studies at RWTH Aachen – October 2021
- Launched 24doors (Season 2021) – December 2021
- Worked on Mein Moers App (Reallabor Niederrhein) – January to October 2022
- Launched 24doors (Season 2022) – December 2022
I am currently not actively looking for a job or other opportunities.
But I you still want to get in touch with me, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.